Here’s a list of known Chromecast-enabled apps that aren’t supported by Google Fiber TV just as yet:
- Amazon Prime
- Disney (Channel, Junior, XD and Disney+)
- Fox Nation
- HBO apps
- NFL (Network and RedZone)
- WATCH ABC
If the app you’re using isn't supported, then it isn't currently available to cast content to their Fiber TV Box. However, we're continually working with partners to bring more entertainment to your TV Box.
Supported apps that aren’t successfully casting
If the app is supported, then you can continue to troubleshoot.
Reset your Google Fiber TV Box
You can reset your Fiber TV Box by holding down the reset button until the TV Box LED light begins flashing purple. Try multiple times to ensure the factory reset has gone through correctly.
For issues casting from mobile or tablet device
- Uninstall and reinstall the casting app.
- Try to cast from at least two other devices, TV boxes, and/or apps, if possible.
For issues casting from a computer
- Open a tab in incognito mode and attempt to cast.
- Try to cast from a different device, if possible.
If you aren’t able to fix your issue, please contact Google Fiber customer support.