If you have multiple service plans available in your market, you can change your plan before or after Fiber is installed in your home.
To change your plan:
Sign in to your Fiber account.
Under Plan details section, select Manage Plan.
Select Change plan.
Select from the available plans listed, and select Continue.
- Follow the steps on screen and select Submit to finalize your plan change.
1 TB Google Drive storage removal
If you signed up for Fiber 1000 or Fiber 1000 + TV and later cancel your plan, your additional 1 TB of Google Drive storage will be removed and your storage limits will be set back to the free levels. Everything you have in Google Drive, Google Photos and Gmail will still remain intact and be accessible, but you won't be able to create or add anything new over the free storage limit. See more info on Google Drive storage.
When do plan changes go into effect
All plan changes and channel add-ons will go into effect immediately except those that require installation. Plan changes requiring installation, such as adding a TV box and/or a Phone Box, or a swap, like a Mini Network Box for a Network Box, go into effect only once the installation is complete. You’ll receive a confirmation email once a change to your plan is submitted.
- Any outstanding balance on your account will need to be paid in full before you make a change.
If no installation is required, the new price goes into effect on the day following the plan change. If installation is required, the price change will begin the day after installation.
We’ll prorate all charges (except for streaming services) and/or refunds to the following month’s bill. All new charges are subject to applicable taxes and fees depending on the plan you choose. You can find more specific billing information on when you add or remove TV boxes or packages.
TV plan change
- If you remove Fiber TV service from your plan, you won't be able to add TV back your plan. Fiber TV will still be available, however, if you transfer your account to another person, reconnect service after suspension or delinquency, or move to another Fiber-eligible address.
- If you’ve removed a TV box or any other device, you must return your equipment within 25 days from the date of the service change.
- If you remove a TV package that includes one or more channels from which you have recorded content, the content can no longer be watched when the TV package is removed. Although the content may still appear in your recorded shows, it cannot be watched.