Current as of: February 23, 2021
If you experience COVID-19 related financial hardship, to find out if your account is eligible for more support, contact us.
Recently, there has been an increase in scam messages and calls related to COVID-19. To help you stay safe, here are a few tips:
- Learn more about how to avoid these scams on the FCC website and the Google Safety Center.
- Make sure you have spam detection enabled in your Phone and Messages apps on Android, or in the Google Fi app on iOS.
- To prevent calls that are identified as spam from reaching your phone, in your Fi app, under "Spam & blocked numbers," turn on Block spam calls.
- Make sure your Google account, and therefore your Fi number, is even more secure by enabling 2-Step Verification.
Order management & device repair
If you're expecting an order, keep in mind that our shipping partners may be experiencing delays or changes to their signature requirements. Check your shipping carrier's site directly for updates, expected shipping times, and potential delays.
Please be mindful of health orders and recommendations in your location prior to visiting a retail store or an authorized repair center.
- If you are in need of a new SIM card, you can order one online at fi.google.com, or through an authorized online retailer.
- If you have increased coverage with device protection and need a replacement device, review our device replacement options.