Get a free travel item
You can get a free travel item from the Project Fi Travel Trolley vending machine at the following airports:
- BWI - Terminal D, near Gate D4
- LGA - Terminal B, Concourse A level 2
- MDW - Terminal 1, between Gate A5 & A3
- MSP - Terminal 1, Concourse G
- ORD - Terminal 3, between Concourse K and H
- PHL - Terminal F, right before the first gate
- SEA - Concourse D, next to Gate D1
- SJC - Terminal B, across from Gate 25
If you're a Project Fi customer
You can use your QR code once a week to get a free travel item with your phone:
- Hold your phone up to the NFC reader on the vending machine. You'll see a QR code on your screen.
- Use the scanner on the vending machine to scan the QR code on your phone.
- Tap the blue Get Item button.
If you're not Project Fi customer
You can win a free item even if you're not a Project Fi customer:
- Tap the I use another wireless phone service button on the vending machine's screen.
- Play a trivia game for a chance to win a free item.
Fix QR code issues
If you hold up your phone to the NFC reader and a code does not appear:
- Make sure you're an active Project Fi customer and you're using your primary Project Fi device.
- Check that NFC is turned on for your Project Fi phone.
- If your phone has a passcode, unlock your home screen.
- Update your app. Learn how to update to the most recent version of the Project Fi app.
- On your Fi device, call *#*#FLYWITHFI#*#* to get your QR code.
If you still have trouble getting your QR code or using a Project Fi vending machine, call 1-844-44-SWYFT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win a Pixel phone (Contest ended)
Share your Travel Trolley experience on Twitter using the hashtag #FlyWithFi before 1/31/2018. Our favorite wins a Pixel phone. For contest details and information on how to enter, see the Terms and Conditions.