If you're not happy with device protection, you can discontinue your device's enrollment at any time:
- On the Google Fi website, go to Your plan.
- Select the device that you would like to discontinue enrollment for.
- Under "Device protection," select Discontinue. On the next screen, select Discontinue again.
- If you're part of a Google Fi group plan, only the device protection account holder can request
- cancellation of the coverage.
- You’ll receive a refund and/or credit, if any, of the applicable premium within the time frame required by law.
- This is a monthly renewable plan that must be paid on a monthly basis, or coverage will be canceled for nonpayment.
- We will not cancel coverage for nonpayment without providing you with the opportunity to pay within the applicable notice period.
- Keep in mind that once you cancel Device Protection, you won't be able to enroll again for the same device.
We’ve partnered with Assurant to offer device protection. When you enroll a device in device protection, Assurant will receive information about your device, your email address, and your service address.