You can change your shipping address or cancel your Google Fi phone order up to when it's preparing for shipment.
Change your shipping address
- Find the shipment with the address you want to change.
- Select View order.
- Select Change shipping address. If you don’t see this option, it’s too late to change the shipping address.
- Choose the new shipping address. If the address you want isn’t there, tap or click Add another address.
- Tap or click Confirm changes.
- You’ll get an email from the Google Store confirming your shipment was changed.
If you have multiple shipments, you can change the shipping address for each shipment. If you want to change the shipping address for the whole order, edit each shipment.
Cancel your order
- Find the order with the shipment you want to cancel.
- Select View order.
- Tap or click Cancel shipment. If you don’t see this option, it’s too late to cancel it.
- You’ll get an email from the Google Store confirming your shipment was canceled.
If you have multiple shipments, you can cancel single shipments instead of the whole order. If you don’t want anything from your order, cancel all the shipments.
If you can’t cancel your order
Once your order has started to be prepared for shipment, we won’t be able to stop delivery, but you can choose to not accept the package. You’ll have to be at the delivery address when the package arrives and refuse the delivery in person. Once the phone is returned to our warehouse, you’ll receive a refund on the card you used for your order.
You can also return your phone for a full refund within 15 days of delivery. SIM kits cannot be returned. Learn more about returning your phone.
Is my order for Google Fi service also canceled?
If you’ve successfully canceled your Google Fi phone order, you won’t have activated your Google Fi service, so you won’t need to cancel it. If you chose to transfer your current number to Google Fi when you placed your order, don’t worry, your existing service won’t be interrupted.
About signature requirements
To make sure you get your order, you might need to sign for your package at the time of delivery. Signature confirmation helps prevent your shipment from being lost or stolen.
If you need to sign for your delivery, your tracking information will tell you. If it’s required, you can’t waive signature confirmation. Check to make sure that you’re available on the delivery date.
- If you can’t be at your shipping address to sign for a package, you can ask your shipper to hold your package for pickup.
- If you missed the delivery, check if the shipper left a door tag with instructions.
If FedEx shipped your order
- Use the FedEx Delivery Manager to find options for your delivery.
- Contact FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 for other options to hold your package for pickup.
- FedEx usually tries to deliver your package 3 times before leaving a door tag with pickup instructions.