When you receive a credit, it will apply to the first bill you receive after you've been granted the credit. You’ll find it in the “Additional Charges and Credits” section of your next billing statement. You can also find your credits status in the Billing tab under "Fi savings." Your Fi credits will apply to the charges on your next bill based on the type of credit:
|Data, talk, and text||Device protection||Device financing|
Check your credit
To find your balance, all Fi credit you’ve earned, and the status of pending credits:
- Log in to your Fi account.
- In your web browser: Open https://fi.google.com/account.
- On your mobile device: Open the Google Fi app.
- Select Billing.
- Scroll down and select Fi savings.
Tip: If you have multiple promotions on the "In Progress" tab, you can select each promotion to get more details.
Share your credit
If you're in a group plan, you can share trade-in and promotion credits with your other group members. To turn credit sharing on or off:
- In your web browser, open https://fi.google.com/account.
- Click Billing.
- Under "Payment Settings," click Credit sharing.
If your service is paused on the billing date or for more than 7 days in a billing cycle, you won't be eligible to share credits for that billing period.