You can transfer your Google Fi number before you move to a new carrier.
Your Fi service is active until you switch carriers
Step 1: Cancel your Google Fi serviceLearn how to cancel your Google Fi service.
- Open the Google Fi app or website.
- In the “Account” tab, select Manage plan.
- Select Leave Google Fi.
- To confirm cancellation, follow the guided steps.
- Select Transfer your number to another carrier.
- Get your port-out number and PIN.
Important: Your Google Fi services will continue until your number transfer completes.
Step 2: Transfer your number
Important: Number transfer information is case-sensitive. Enter the name and service address as they show up on your Google Fi account.
- Give your new carrier your port-out number and PIN.
- If your new carrier asks for your name and address, use the name on your Google Account and your Google Fi service address.
- To transfer your number, your new carrier confirms your information with Google Fi.
- After your new carrier activates your number, your Google Fi service stops.