Sign your child in on their iPhone or iPad
When you use Family Link to manage your child’s Google Account, you can let your child sign in to some Google apps on their iPhone or iPad.
Most Family Link supervision settings won’t work
When your child is signed in to Google apps on their iPhone or iPad, these settings won’t work:
- Screen time limits
- Device location
- App activity
- Blocking apps & app permissions
- Google Chrome website and permission restrictions
Sign your child in
With your permission, your child can sign in to some Google apps on an iPhone or iPad.
- Your child opens a Google app, and selects to add their account.
- Your child enters their Google Account email address and password.
- Follow the instructions to finish signing your child in. You may need to enter your own Google Account password to give permission.
If they sign out or remove their account, they'll need your permission to sign in on that device again.
Note: When you sign your child in to Google apps on an iPhone or iPad, they’ll also be signed in to the corresponding website when they use Safari.