Report inappropriate content
If your child sees inappropriate content, use the steps below to report it.
Report child porn or exploitation
Child sexual abuse imagery and other content exploiting children is illegal. If you or your child finds this content, report the child abuse here or by contacting your local law enforcement agency.
Report bullying or harassment
If you feel that you or your child is in danger, contact your local authorities right away and ask if any cyber harassment laws apply in your child's situation.
Report other violations
Some Google services let you to report other content that violates the service’s content policy. Keep in mind that these services aren't designed or tailored for children. If the content you report is allowed in the service's policy, no action will be taken.
Tip: To help filter the content your child sees, learn how to manage their Google Account settings.
When your child is using Google Services while signed in to their Google Account, we try to filter our inappropriate ads. Our filter isn't 100% perfect, and your child may see ads you don't want them to see. If your child sees an inappropriate ad, report the ad and we'll review it.
If SafeSearch was turned on for your child's account when they found mature content, use the instructions below to report it.
If your child is using an Android device, follow the instructions below. Otherwise, learn how to report an image or site on other devices.
- Tap the image to open a larger version of the image.
- In the bottom right corner, tap More Send feedback.
- Describe why you think the image shouldn't show when SafeSearch is on.
- Tap Send .
If your child is using an Android device, follow the steps below. Otherwise, learn how to send a report on other devices.
- Open the Google Photos app .
- In the top right, tap More Report abuse.
- Choose the reason for your report.
- Tap Report.
First, check the content to see if it has the Family Star badge . If you see the Family Star badge, skip the steps below and report a problem with family content. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
- On your child's device, open the Play Store app .
- Tap the inappropriate music, app or game.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Flag as inappropriate.
- Choose the reason you find the content inappropriate.
- Tap Submit.
- On your child's device, open the Play Movies & TV app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Movies or TV Shows.
- Find the show or movie.
- Press play.
- Tap the screen.
- In the top right, tap More Help & feedback Send feedback.
- Enter your reason for reporting the movie or show.
- Tap Send .
- Open the YouTube Kids app .
- Go to the Watch page of the video you’d like to report.
- In the top right corner, tap More Report.
- Select the reason for reporting the video.
When you report an inappropriate video, the video is automatically blocked for your child in the YouTube Kids app if your child is signed in to their Google Account.