- What is Ancient Societies and Ancient Truth?
- How do I get started?
- Other students can’t see my score on the Leaderboard. How do I fix this?
- My score on the Leaderboard doesn’t look correct, is it possible to change it?
- How do I change my username displayed on the site?
- Known Issues
- How do I get help to solve a challenge?
- Is this related to the $500,000 prize in the Endgame book?
What is Ancient Societies and Ancient Truth?
How do I get started?
Stella has put together a page on her site to guide new students. Start there to learn about Stella’s teachings, how to participate in solving her challenges, share your ideas, and more.
Other students can’t see my score on the Leaderboard. How do I fix this?
In order for others to see your score on the Leaderboard, your game activity for http://www.ancientsocities.com on Google+ must be visible to others. To toggle this setting, you must first revoke http://www.ancientsocieties.com from accessing your Google+ profile and then restore access with the “public” game activity setting. To do so:
- Visit the Account Permissions page in your Google Account settings.
- Find “Ancient Societies” and click to select it.
- A panel will appear on the right side of the page. At the top of the panel, select Revoke access > OK.
- In a new browser tab, visit Ancient Societies.
- Sign in by clicking on the person icon in the top right of the page.
- Click on the “Sign in with Google” button.
- If prompted, select the Google Account you’d like to use with http://www.ancientsocieties.com
- In the list of permissions that appear, find the “Make your game activity available via Google, visible to:” option and click on the pencil icon to the right.
- Select the “Add circles, names, or email addresses” option and add either the Google+ Circles you’d like to share your score with or “Public” if you’d like everyone to view your score.
- Finally, select Done > OK.
Note that, you’ll need to solve another one of Stella’s challenges in order to reappear on the Leaderboard with all of your points.
My score on the Leaderboard doesn’t look correct, is it possible to change it?
At this time, we’re unable to modify a student’s score on the Leaderboard.
How do I change my username displayed on the site?
The username displayed on the Endgame: Ancient Societies website is tied to the name you have on your Google+ account. Please refer to the Google+ Help Center for instructions on how to change the name associated with your Google+ account.
Known IssuesStella is aware of the following issues with http://www.ancientsocieties.com:
- Some students aren't able to stay logged into the site. If you're having trouble staying signed in and are either using multiple logins in your browser or can't stay signed in with a single login, try Incognito mode in Google Chrome or your browser's private browsing mode.
How do I get help to solve a challenge?
Some students are willing to guide newer ones in the Google+ comments at the bottom of each challenge, or in the Endgame: Ancient Truth community on Google+. Stella has made it clear to us here at Endgame: Ancient Truth Support that we’re not to help new students in solving her challenges.
Is this related to the $500,000 prize in the Endgame book?
No. The puzzle hunt embedded in the novel Endgame: The Calling that leads to the gold prize is completely separate from the Endgame: Ancient Truth ARG.