Google Play for Education access
Google Play for Education is only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, and English-speaking schools in Canada.
To begin using Google Play for Education, your G Suite administrator should follow these steps:
- To accept the Google Play for Education Terms of Service:
- Go to Google Play for Education at play.google.com/edu-world.
- Click the Accept and continue button to accept the Terms of Service. You can read and review the full Terms of Service by clicking the blue link above the button.
- Set up Google Play for Education access for teachers at your school.
If you see this error, "This account is not part of a K-12 G Suite for Education school," when attempting to access Google Play for Education, you may need to update your settings in the Google Admin console to ensure they accurately reflect your school's status.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Company profileProfile.
- Select Primary/Secondary Education from the Organization Type drop-down.
- Click Save changes.
Note: It may take about an hour for the changes to take effect.