This article is for teachers.
You can reuse an announcement, assignment, or question from a class. When you reuse a post, you can:
- Use it in the original class or in a different class.
- Make copies of any attachments, including rubrics, or add new ones.
- Modify the post before you publish it.
Before you begin
- If the post was originally sent to individual students, the post defaults to all students when you reuse it, but you can select individual students again if you want. Learn more
- You can’t post to individual students across multiple classes. Posts to multiple classes are shared with all students in the classes.
- If your reused post has a rubric, you can edit the rubric in your new assignment. Your edits don’t affect the rubric in the original assignment.
- You can reuse assignments with rubrics on the web and mobile versions of Classroom.
- On the web version of Classroom, you can edit the rubric in the new assignment. Your edits don't affect the original assignment. Learn more
Reuse an announcement, assignment, question, or materials
- Tap Classroom .
- Tap the class and choose an option:
- To reuse an announcement on the Stream page, in the Share with your class box, tap Reuse post .
- To reuse an assignment, question, or materials, tap ClassworkAdd Reuse post .
- Tap the class that has the post you want to reuse.
- Tap the post.
- (Optional) To create new copies of all the original attachments, tap Create. Those copies can be found in the Drive folder of the new class.
- (Optional) Change any information. Add or delete any attachments.
- Choose an option:
- To send the post, tap Post .
- To schedule or delete the draft, tap More and select the option you want.