Reuse a post
This page is for teachers.
You can reuse an announcement, assignment, or question from an existing class—posting it again in the original class or copying it to a different class. You can also make copies of any attachments, or add new ones. You can modify the post before you publish it.
- Click the new class.
- At the bottom of the screen, hover over Add click Reuse post .
- Click the class where you published the post you want to reuse, and click Select.
- Click the post you want to reuse and click Reuse.
Note: If the post was originally sent to individual students, the post defaults to all students when you reuse it, but you can select individual students again if you want.
- (Optional) If you’re copying this post to a different class, and don’t want to link multiple classes to the same attachments, check the Create new copies of all attachments box. This creates new documents in the Drive folder of the class you are reusing this post in.
- (Optional) Change any information. Add or delete any attachments.
- Choose an option:
- Save the post for later—Next to Assign, Ask, or Post, click the Down arrow Save draft.
- Reuse an assignment—Click Assign.
- Reuse a question—Click Ask.
- Reuse an announcement—Click Post.