G Suite for Education
- Docs and other services are also disabled.
- You won’t be able to attach these materials to work you assign students.
- Students won’t be able to attach them to their work either.
- You can still use Classroom, but the feature set is very limited.
G Suite for Education, they get additional features, such as:
- Email summaries of student work for guardians
- Full administration of user accounts
G Suite for Nonprofits users have the same features as G Suite for Education users.
Safety and security
Feedback and help
To send feedback:
Sign in to Classroom with your Google Account.
For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
- In the bottom-left corner, click Help Send feedback.
- Enter your message and then click Send.