Change your profile photo or password
On the Settings page, you can manage your account settings, such as update your profile photo or change your password. If you forgot your password, you might need help from the administrator who manages Classroom for your school.
You can display a profile photo next to your name in Classroom. If you teach in a school, your G Suite for Education profile picture is your Classroom profile photo. Once you add a profile photo, you can’t remove it—you can only replace it with a different photo.
Your photo can be a JPG, JPEG, or PNG file of up to 5 MB. Photos are scaled automatically, so they can be any dimensions.
- Tap Classroom .
- At the top, tap Menu .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Account settings Update photo Set profile photo.
- Choose an option:
- Tap Take photo, take your photo, and tap Use photo.
- Tap Choose from photos and select your photo.
I forgot my password
- If you’re a student in a school that uses G Suite for Education—Ask your teacher to contact the admin to reset your password.
- If you’re a teacher in a school that uses G Suite for Education—Contact the admin to reset your password. Who is my administrator?
- If you’re a using a personal Google Account outside of a school—See Change or reset your password.