With Google Earth, you can find pictures and information about places you’re exploring on the map.
Search for a location or tap a place. At the bottom, there’s a box with more info about what you’re looking at.
- To learn more, tap the box.
- To find photos, tap the box tap the photo.
Learn about similar places
- Find related places: Swipe the box.
- Go to related place: Tap Fly .
Find photos taken by others
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Earth app .
- Tap Menu turn on Photos.
- Tap a photo on the map.
- To find more photos, swipe left or right.
- Optional: To find other photos that someone took, at the bottom left, tap their name.
- To exit, at the top left, tap Back .
Add your photos to Google Earth
You can submit your own photos to Google Earth if you post them to Google Maps first. Learn how to add photos to Google Maps.
Tip: Google Earth includes the most relevant and visually appealing photos from the Google Maps photos database. Not all photos that are added appear in Google Earth.