Learn about places
When you use Google Earth to explore the world, you can see pictures and info about the locations you're viewing.
Search for a location or tap a place. At the bottom, you’ll see a box, or Knowledge Card, with more info about what you’re looking at.
- To learn more, tap the box.
- To see photos, tap the box tap the photo.
Learn about similar places
- See related places: swipe the box.
- Go to related place: tap Fly .
See photos taken by others
- Tap Menu turn on Photos.
- Click a photo that appears on the map.
- To see more photos, swipe left or right.
- Optional: To see other photos that someone took, on the bottom left, tap their name.
- To exit, on the top left, tap Back .
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?