Bing sitelinks column
Indicates if a sitelink extension has been applied directly to a Bing Ads campaign or ad group. The column contains one of the following values:
- 1 sitelink: A sitelink extension has been applied. If you see this value in a row that contains a campaign, then all ads in the campaign can display any sitelink in the extension (unless an individual ad group specifies a different sitelink extension).
- -- (dashes): A sitelink extension has not been applied directly. If you see this value in a row that contains a campaign, then only ad groups that specify their own sitelink extensions can display sitelinks.
If you see this value in a row that contains an ad group, the ad group is inheriting the sitelink setting from the campaign. If the campaign doesn't specify a sitelink extension, then none of the ads in the ad group will display sitelinks.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- In the Search for columns box, type the column name.
- Click + next to the column name to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.