Available products count column
Displays the number of products that match the product group's criteria, are in stock, and are approved by Merchant Center to appear in Shopping ads.
For example, if you've subdivided a product group by Category level 2 = Cameras, this column displays the number products in your Merchant Center feed that:
- Are in the "Cameras" category level 2
- Are approved by Merchant Center to appear in Shopping ads.
- Indicate Availability = "In stock" in the Merchant Center feed.
DS and AdWords product count may not match
DoubleClick Search (DS) and AdWords may not always match when reporting the number of products in a product group. Both DS and AdWords periodically check with Google Merchant Center for this number, but they don't necessarily check at the same time. It's possible that the number of products changes from the time that DS checks with Google Merchant Center to the time that AdWords checks.
Regardless of the number reported by DS, AdWords generates ads for products based on the information it has most recently received from Google Merchant Center.
- Click the Products group tab.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.
- Click Apply.