Displays the number of products that match the product group's criteria and are in stock, but are disapproved by Merchant Center to appear in Shopping ads.
For example, if you've subdivided a product group by Category level 2 = Cameras, this column displays the number products in your Merchant Center feed that:
- Are in the "Cameras" category level 2
- Are disapproved by Merchant Center to appear in Shopping ads.
- Indicate "Have Availability = "In stock" in the Merchant Center feed.
- Click the Products group tab.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.
- Click Apply.