Problem sharing docs with a yahoo email account
As it happens I have seen something similar - an auto switch to a Gmail address in the Who can access entry. The person concerned did have a Gmail address, but it wasn't what I wanted to enter.
1. Ask your collaborator if, despite the 'problem' at your end he can still access the document according to your settings.
2. Ask him if he has a Gmail account as well as his Yahoo account.
And, of course, please let us know the outcome.
I cannot enter a yahoo account - it switches to a gmail account every single time.
Any updates on this issue?
Somebody else just reported this issue in a new thread.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.