Google Drive folder on FAT32 HDD not accepted
- On your computer, click Download for PC.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Agree and download.
- After it’s downloaded, open installbackupandsync.exe.
- If you see a window asking if you want to allow the program to make changes on your computer, click Yes.
- If you’re asked to restart your computer, do it now.
- Start Backup and Sync.
- Sign in with your Google Account username and password.
- Choose your sync settings and click Next.
Thanks for writing back.
Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to write back if you have any questions.
Keep me posted.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.