Use Google Drive with Yahoo Mail
You can send photos, documents, and other files saved in Google Drive using Yahoo Mail.
Before you can attach files, you’ll have to connect Google Drive to the Yahoo Mail app.
Share files with Google Drive
- When you share a file with someone, they will only be able to view it. You can change the way files are shared from Google Drive.
- You can always stop sharing a file or change who can view it.
Remove Yahoo Mail from Google Drive
You can remove Yahoo Mail from Google Drive at any time.
- On a computer, sign in to drive.google.com.
- Click Settings.
- Click Manage Apps.
- Next to "Yahoo Mail," click Options.
- Click Disconnect from Drive.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.