Update your browser to use Google Drive
To use Google Drive, you need to use a supported web browser.
Option 1: Find the update for your browser
To update your browser:
- If you can’t update your browser, you can use a different browser. Browsers are free and easy to install.
Option 2: Update your operating system
If you can’t update your browser, update your operating system.
- If you use Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, learn how to keep your Mac computer up to date.
- If you use Mac OS X 10.6.7 or earlier, learn how to keep your Mac computer up to date.
Option 3: Use a different computer or mobile device
If you can't update your browser, install a new browser, or update your operating system, try to use a different computer or use a mobile device.
If you have an Android phone, Android tablet, an iPhone, or an iPad, you can install Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides on your mobile device.
- Android: Learn about system requirements for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android.
- iPhone and iPad: Learn about system requirements for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iPhone and iPad.
Still need help?
If this didn't help you, try looking at other suggestions in the Google Drive forum.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.