Do I need to update my billing information?
Google Domains is upgrading its billing system. For your security, you may need to re-enter some of your billing information before we can process your auto-renew payments for registration or automatic payments for your G Suite accounts.
When to update your billing information:
Follow these instructions if
- You have received an email with the subject: Action required - Please update your billing information
- You see an error message saying: Action required: please update your billing information for your active subscriptions.
Update your domain registration and G Suite auto-renew information:
- Go to the My Domains page in Google Domains.
If you do not see your domains, switch users to log in with the email you use to manage your domains.
- You will see a warning message with a prompt to update your billing information. Click the link and follow the instructions to update your billing information.
What this affects
- Auto-renew for your domains
- Billing for G Suite accounts you purchases through Google Domains.