Learn about email options in Google Domains
Google Domains gives you 2 email options:
- Custom email with Google Workspace: Host an email inbox on your Google domain.
- Email forwarding options: Create up to 100 email addresses at no extra cost that you can forward to your personal email. Learn how to forward your emails.
You can set up one or both email options at the same time.
Get custom email with Google Workspace
Every Google Workspace subscription includes features like custom and secure email, video meetings, and collaboration tools like Calendar, Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
Subscriptions come in 3 tiers:
- $6 USD per user, per month
- 30 GB of cloud storage per user
- Up to 100 participants in video meetings and recordings
- $12 USD per user, per month
- 2 TB of cloud storage per user
- Up to 150 participants in video meetings and recordings
- $18 USD per user, per month
- 5 TB of cloud storage per user
- Up to 250 participants in video meetings and recordings
Set up email forwarding
Even without Google Workspace, Google Domains offers email forwarding from email aliases to the inbox of another email address that you already own. For example, you can create an email address “email@example.com” that forwards to your personal Google Account.
You can have up to 100 email aliases per domain.