Before you start
This article only applies if you purchased and pay for Google Workspace through Google Domains. If that doesn't describe you, you'll need to cancel your subscription through the Admin console.
When you delete the custom email with your Google Workspace subscription through Google Domains, the following happens immediately:
- Google Workspace billing stops
- You don't pay for the service going forward
- You no longer have access to your Google Workspace account through Google Domains
Cancel your subscription and delete your G Suite account
- Export any G Suite user data that you want to save.
- Delete any G Suite Marketplace apps that you purchased.
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Click the name of your domain.
- Click Menu Email.
- Click Manage G Suite subscription.
- Under 'Cancel subscription', click Cancel.
- To finish cancellation, click Cancel my subscription.