Cancel and delete G Suite
When you cancel the Custom email with G Suite subscription for your business, the following happens immediately:
- G Suite billing stops.
- You don’t pay for that month’s service.
Google begins deleting your G Suite data 51 days after you cancel your subscription. This process can take several weeks.
How to cancel your Custom email with G Suite subscription
To cancel your Custom email with G Suite subscription, follow these steps:
- Export any G Suite user data you want to save.
- Delete any G Suite Marketplace apps you purchased.
- Open Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left navigation panel, click Email.
- Under "Get a custom email address," click Settings Manage account.
- Click Delete my account.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
After you cancel your subscription, you may receive an email from G Suite prompting you to set up billing. You don't need to take any action and Google won't charge you.
How to delete your G Suite account
If you want to use your domain with another G Suite account, cancel your subscriptions and delete your organization's Google Account.