Cancel your subscription & delete G Suite account with Google Domains
When you delete the custom email with your G Suite subscription through Google Domains, the following happens immediately:
- G Suite billing stops
- You don’t pay for the current month’s service
- You no longer have access to your G Suite account
Google begins deleting your G Suite data 51 days after you cancel your subscription and the cancellation process can take several weeks. It’s important to note that:
- After you cancel your subscription, you may receive an email from G Suite prompting you to set up billing. You don’t need to take any action and Google won’t charge you.
- You can’t use your domain with another G Suite account. If you want to use your domain with another G Suite account, cancel your custom email with G Suite subscription, then cancel your subscriptions and delete your organization’s Google Account.
Cancel your subscription & delete your G Suite account
- Export any G Suite user data you want to save.
- Delete any G Suite Marketplace apps you purchased.
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Click on the name of your domain.
- Open the Menu .
- Click Email.
- Under “Get custom email address,” click Settings (under the Add button) > Manage account.
- Click Delete my account > Cancel my subscription.