Google Domains refund policy
The Google Domains refund policy is shown below:
- Domain registration fees can be refunded within 5 days of first purchase (initial registration).
- One-time Early Access Fee is non-refundable.
- You may not receive refunds for more than 3 domains in a year (any consecutive 12-month period).
- Premium domain registration fees and registration fees of domains transferred in cannot be refunded.
- Registration fees of .jp domains cannot be refunded.
Contact Google Domains support to initiate a refund. The registration of your domain will be canceled once your refund is processed.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?