Important: G Suite is now Google Workspace. Everything that you need to get anything done, now in one place. Learn more.
Each domain that you buy or transfer to Google Domains includes features that make it easier to get started online and manage your domains.
Each time that you visit a website, your computer performs a Domain Name System (DNS) lookup. Websites integrated with Google Domains use the same DNS servers as Google so that your domain can connect quickly and reliably to your website.
When you register a domain with Google Domains, we cover the cost of keeping your domain registration details private. These details include your name, address and other contact information.
You can create up to 100 email aliases with your domain and have them forwarded to existing email accounts.
For example, 'help@your_company' or 'sales@your_company' could be forwarded to the existing email account 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
When you purchase or transfer a domain to Google Domains, you can point your domain name to an existing domain and website to drive users to a single location.
For example, 'www.example.net' could forward to 'www.example.com'.
You can customise your domain with subdomains such as 'blog.example.com' and 'shop.example.com' to help you create unique pages within your website.
You can use the following tools to manage your domains:
- Add and manage resource records: A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, DS, MX, NS, PTR, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TLSA, TXT
- Use Google Synthetic Records for Dynamic DNS, subdomain forwarding, and G Suite setup
- Add and manage name servers
- Configure TTL
- Domain locking
Important: Some partners who offer website building and other services may require extra costs.
When you purchase or transfer a domain to Google Domains, you can create your website with one of our partners, who can help with:
- Secure, reliable hosting
- Custom templates
- Powerful features, like drag-and-drop creation or mobile site-management
You can choose from hundreds of top-level domains (TLDs) such as '.guru' or '.technology' for your website.
Google Domains support is available in these languages:
- US English, 24 hours every day by chat, email and phone.
- Español Latinoamérica, de 4 a.m. a 4 p.m., hora del Pacífico, por chat y correo electrónico.
- Français, 24 heures sur 24 par courriel.
- Português do Brasil, 24h por email e bate-papo de segunda a sexta-feira 09:00–17:00 BRT.
- 日本語, メール による 24 時間の対応.
To get help, contact support.