To register a new domain you must purchase at least one year of registration. Follow the instructions in Buy a domain
To add more registration to a domain you own, do the following:
- Click My domains in the navbar and click the domain name.
- Click the Expires tab or .
- Under Registration, select the number of registration years and click the Add button.
- Pay the registration fees using Google.
You can add additional registration at any time, up to a maximum of 10 years.
To enable auto renew, do the following:
- Click the Expires tab .
- Under the Registration heading, click .
Note: Once you enable auto renew the icon for the Expires tab will change to
Once enabled, your domain registration will automatically be renewed every year on the expiration date. The registration fee will be billed to your credit card using your Google account. Auto renew only works while your credit card is valid.
More help ...About domain registration
You can register a domain for a period of from 1 to 10 years. You retain the rights to the domain for the duration of the registration period.
You can renew the registration of a domain indefinitely. However, 10 years is the maximum number of years a domain can be registered at any given time.