To update your personal contact information, do the following:
- Click My domains in the navbar and click the domain name.
- Click the Settings tab .
- Scroll down to the Personal contact information section.
- Click the Edit buttons to make changes to your contact information.
Note: Only the email address you are logged in to Google Domains with will have access to your Google Domains account. Entering another name or email address for the Registrant, Admin or Technical contacts does not give those addresses access to your Google Domains account.
To change your public contact information, do the following:
- See private registration.
- The contact information that is publicly available is based on your private registration setting.
More help...About contact information
To ensure definitive decisions can be made about domain name ownership, ICANN requires all domain registrants to submit their contact information when registering a domain.
There are three contacts for every domain. All three can use the same name and address. Initially all three are populated with the contact information you enter in the Contact information screen when you register or transfer in your domain.
- Registrant: The owner of the domain.
- Admin: The person responsible for administrative decisions about your domain.
- Technical: The person responsible for technical changes to your domain.
Registrant contact information (including name, mailing address, phone number and email address) is publicly available through WHOIS lookups. If you do not want your contact information to be made public, please enable private registration.