You can buy, transfer and manage your domains and directly connect with website builders like Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly and Wix. You can also create up to 100 email aliases and forward traffic to other websites.
Important: Google Domains isn't available in all countries, regions or languages. Learn where Google Domains is available.
You can use Google Domains with the latest or second-most recent versions of these web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge™
Tip: Make sure that you keep your web browser up to date. Each time that a new browser version is released, we begin support of the most current version and stop support of the third-most recent version.
How it works
When you use Google Domains as your web registrar, you can:
- Search for available domains
- Buy names for your domain
- Transfer domains that you already own from other registrars
- Transfer domains between owners within Google Domains
- Manage and renew domain registration
- Create up to 100 forwarded email addresses per domain
- Integrate with web hosts to create and improve your domain's web presence
Purchase a domain
You can create and manage your domain to fit your specific needs:
- Create a plan for your domain.
- Buy a domain name.
- (Optional) Build your website.
- (Optional) Set up your email.
- Spread the word.
- What do you want to do on the web?
- Do you want email addresses for your family, colleagues or employees?
- Will it be for personal or business use?
- Do you want to build a new website, use the domain for an existing website, or use it for email and other services, like Google Drive?
You can search for domain names, buy domains and renew your domain registration within Google Domains.
If you want to use your domain for a new website, you must select a host with web servers to serve your site. Google Domains has partnered with web hosts that can provide the tools to help you build your website at a variety of price points, from basic tools at no cost to more advanced tools at a monthly fee.
Use an existing website
There are two ways that you can use your domain with your existing website or blog:
To learn more about using your own domains and custom URLs, check your web host's help centre.
There are three ways to create email addresses @ your domain:
Set up email forwarding
You can forward up to 100 email addresses on your new domain to existing email addresses. For example, your 'example.com' domain could have an existing 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email address that forwards to 'email@example.com'. Learn more about email forwarding.
Use G Suite implementation
G Suite offers full Google Docs implementation for each email account at your domain.
- Purchase a G Suite subscription at any time.
- Purchase a G Suite subscription together with your domain registration during the check-out process. To manage your subscriptions, go to the 'Email' tab at 'My Domains'.
- To integrate your G Suite direct subscription with your domain at Google Domains, check the G Suite administrator guides and the G Suite Help Centre.
Use your web host's email solutions
Some web hosts offer options for customised email domains. To learn more, check your web host's help centre.
You can help customers discover your business or organisation through ads on Google Search and Google Maps. When people search for products or services that you offer, your ad can appear next to their search results.