Use Google Domains to host WordPress blogs with Bluehost servers.
- A 30-day no-cost trial
- One-click WordPress installation
- 24/7 expert support
Create a Wordpress blog on Bluehost
- On your computer, open Google Domains.
- Sign in with the Google Account you used to buy your domain.
- Click the domain name you want to manage.
- Open the Menu .
- Click Website Build website.
- Under “WordPress Powered by Bluehost,” click Continue.
- Click Start with Bluehost.
- On the Bluehost site, click Get Started Sign in with Google.
- If you have multiple accounts, sign in with the Google Account you used to buy your domain.
- Enter the domain you want to connect.
- Click Next.
- Follow the directions on Bluehost.
When sign-up is complete, you get the “WordPress is ready to go!” page.
For more information, go to the Bluehost Knowledge Base.