Important: G Suite is now Google Workspace where everything’s now in one place. Learn more about Google Workspace.
If your domain’s registered with Google Domains, sign in with the correct account.
If you get a “You don’t have any domains yet!” message, check if:
- You’re in the correct Google account. To view your account, click your profile image or initial in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Your domain is registered with Google Domains. Perform a WHOIS Lookup to find more details about your domain.
- You registered the domain with one of Google Workspace’s other domain host partners. You can only use Google Domains console to manage domains registered directly with us.
If you still can’t find your domain, contact Google Domains support.
Sign in with a different account
You may have bought your domain with a different Google Account. Switch accounts to find your domain.
- Open Google Domains.
- In the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- Select or add the email address of the account you used to register your domain.
Tip: Make sure you sign in to the account you used to register the domain, since you could've updated the settings to receive notifications at a different email address.
Check the Google Workspace admin console
If you bought and registered your domain through Google Workspace, it won’t appear in Google Domains. Look for your domain in the Google Workspace admin console.