You can use the @ menu to link to people, files, and events, and add items to a Google Doc.
With the @ menu, you can add:
- Smart chips that show information and suggested actions for people, places, files, events.
- Building blocks, including:
- Email drafts and meeting notes
- Table templates for tracking projects, files, and more
- Other elements to your doc, including:
- Dropdowns, checklists, numbered lists, and bulleted lists
- Images, tables, and charts
- Text headings and hyperlinks
Use the @ menu
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Type "@".
- Select from the list of suggestions.
- Tip: To narrow your suggestions, you can type letters, numbers, or symbols after the "@". For example, to insert an email draft into your doc, type “@email” and press Enter.