You can present directly to Google Meet from Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. This can make it easier to present a document, sheet, or slides to a meeting you are attending.
Present your Docs, Sheets, or Slides content
Important: You must be on a Chrome browser on your computer to present Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides in Google Meet.
- Go to Google Meet.
- Join a meeting.
- Open a file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top menu area, click Present to a meeting .
- Choose your meeting (or enter a meeting code).
- Select the preview of the tab to confirm and start sharing.
- Back in Meet, view your presented content directly in the meeting.
Tip: You can present slides in full screen. After confirming your tab to present, click Present . Back in Meet, you will see your slideshow in full screen mode.