All creatives must comply with Google Ads policies in order to run on Display & Video 360. At a minimum, each creative is checked for:
- Fourth-party calls
- HTTP cookies
- Technology declarations
- Landing page quality, language, and content
- SSL compliance
- Restricted products and services
- Other policy compliance concerns
Other exchanges may have their own review process.
Ads must be distinguishable from a publisher's content. Ads can't appear as if they are actually content or links on a publisher's site.
The following content in ads is prohibited:
- Tobacco, weapons, nudity, defamatory/hate content, illegal activities, profanities, or spyware.
- Offers of free gifts, links to quizzes and surveys, misleading claims, and references to sex or sexuality.
For more information, see Restricted products and services.
Creatives may have other requirements based on their format or where you want to serve them. See format guidelines below for details.