You can find a visualization of daily performance directly underneath the chart of daily spend.
The graph of daily performance can be handy to determine if the line items in your insertion orders are underperforming, over-performing, or generally meeting your performance goals.
Additionally, the following performance metrics are displayed next to this chart:
- Cumulative performance (the large number to the left). This is based on the performance over the lifetime of the flight or active budget segment.
- Daily performance (the smaller number to the right and the furthest right point on the graph).
- Performance goal (the dark blue line in the graph).
- Goals in the performance graph are for informational purposes only. Setting or changing a goal in the graph won't have any impact on optimization settings.
- Daily performance data may be variable due to the standard delay in conversion reporting.