Set up targeting
Use device targeting to target people based on:
- Device type: The category of physical hardware someone is using. Options for device type include:
- Connected TV, which includes all devices that fit into the following descriptions:
- Connected devices: Devices that connect to a TV screen to display video streams (Roku, Apple TV, etc.)
- Smart TV: TVs with integrated Internet connections (Samsung Smart TV, etc.)
- Gaming consoles: Internet-connected gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, etc.)
- Set top boxes: Devices delivering traditional cable and video on demand content.
- Tablet (includes other small mobile devices, like Android powered cameras)
- Makes and models: Individual hardware options from the types of devices listed above
- Operating system: Specific operating systems for the types of devices listed above.
For example, to target iPad users, open a line item or insertion order, navigate to Targeting Device Makes and models, search for "iPad", then click the green check mark next to each model.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?