AppNexus audits creatives based on general exchange standards, and conducts a secondary audit based on Microsoft standards.
- Duration of animated ads must be 30 seconds or less, or 15 seconds or less for US inventory.
Supported display creative dimensions
- 728 x 90
- 300 x 250
- 160 x 600
- 180 x 150
- 234 x 60
- 120 x 600
- 468 x 60
- 480 x 80
- 300 x 50
- 320 x 50
- 320 x 480
In addition to the desktop and mobile dimensions above, custom-sized creatives can be used for both desktop and mobile, however, using custom dimensions can severely limit available inventory. Use of standard dimensions is recommended whenever possible.
- 10 x 10
- 180 x 150
- 234 x 600
- 300 x 120
- 300 x 600
- 320 x 120
- 430 x 600
- 970 x 250
- 1000 x 40
- Pornography, nudity, obscenity, or other "adult" content
- Hate Speech or defamatory language
- Sale of, or instructions for creating, guns, bombs, ammunition, or weapons
- Displaying fake errors to induce user action, or messaging that implies knowledge of a users computer or operating system
- Sale of drugs, illegal pharmaceuticals, or paraphernalia
- Charging for government forms and services
- Enabling or permitting piracy
- Misappropriation of copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent
- Executes or downloads files without user interaction
- Content that intends to, or does, induce user action through misleading appearance or behavior, including, but not limited to, creatives that mimic video players, functional buttons, errors or warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks
For more information, see Microsoft's creative acceptance policy (external site).
Need to have a rejected creative re-reviewed?
Save the creative to restart the creative review process in Display & Video 360.
To contact AppNexus, please visit support.appnexus.comand include your creative's AppNexus Creative ID.