Use the Third-Party Data Provider report to retrieve the costs for using data from third-party data providers. You can view both total cost information for each provider and cost information for using individual lists.
What can I measure?
You can measure the following metrics in a Third-Party Data Provider report:
- Impressions: The number of impressions purchased, based on your report's date range and selected dimensions. The number of impressions is de-duplicated, such that if a visitor was in multiple lists, the impression is only counted once and is only associated with a single list.
- Data Cost: The cost of each data provider or user list associated with your line items.
- "Data Cost" is in the advertiser's currency.
- "Data Cost (USD) is in US dollars.
- "Data Cost (Partner Currency) is in the partner's currency.
Dimensions in the Third-Party Data Provider report
The following dimensions are unique to this report:
- Data Provider: An individual third-party data provider.
- Attirbuted User List: An individual user list from a third-party data provider, to which an individual impression is associated with.
For descriptions of other dimensions, see Dimensions available in reports.