Mobile Video Mastheads
Reporting and Third Party Capabilities
This section covers the reporting and third party capabilities provided by the mobile video Masthead.
- Ad Impressions
- Video clicks
- Video play quartiles on watch page: 0/25/50/75/100 percent video views
- Clicks to the Advertiser’s site (option)
Third Party Tracking Capabilities
SSL capability is required! All impression tracking pixel URLs must begin with HTTPS:// More information here.
We will only accept third party redirect/tracking pixels from a certified ad serving vendor. Please refer to the full list of approved vendors.
- Ad Impressions (1x1 pixel URL)
- Clicks to the Advertiser’s Site (redirect URL)
- Pixels intended to collect data on audience composition are not allowed.
- 3rd Party Viewability is not allowed on YouTube homepage formats.
Please note that ad impressions will be reported per ad unit. Any use of pixels for collection of data is subject to the AdWords Policies.