Desktop Video Mastheads
Reporting and Third Party Capabilities
This section covers the reporting and third party capabilities provided by the desktop video Masthead.
Depending on the optional configuration choices, the following metrics will be provided:
- Ad Impressions
- Video clicks
- Video play quartiles on watch page: 0/25/50/75/100 percent video views
- Clicks to the Advertiser’s Site (optional)
- Clicks to Channel
- Clicks on the companion video wall
Third Party Capabilities
Third Party Tracking Capabilities
- Ad Impressions (1x1 pixel URL)
- Clicks to the Advertiser’s Site (redirect URL)
- Pixels intended to collect data on audience composition are not allowed.
- 3rd Party Viewability is not allowed on YouTube homepage formats.
Remarketing Event Capabilities
- Impressions: Remarketing tags are not accepted for impressions.
- Views: AdWords remarketing lists are now based on the Youtube Audience lists and video views. Check this AdWords Help Center to learn more about how to use and create your remarketing lists.
- Clicks (to play): Floodlight remarketing tags are accepted.
Please note that ad impressions will be reported per ad unit. See Adwords Help Center for more information about generating remarketing tags. Any use of pixels for collection of data for remarketing lists is subject to the AdWords Policies.