Apply per-query revenue share optimization
To exclude your primary Ad Exchange account from revenue share based optimizations and apply your contracted revenue share for each ad request query, use the "Apply per-query revenue share for AdX" account setting.
- Optimized revenue share (recommended): Ad Exchange pays at least the contracted share for a billing period, but may increase or decrease revenue share per ad request query to increase overall payout. This increases Ad Exchange yield.
- Per-query revenue share: Ad Exchange pays at least the contracted revenue share for each ad request query. This reduces Ad Exchange yield.
How to update your revenue share setting
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click Admin Global settings AdX account settings.
If you're accessing this setting in Ad Exchange, click Admin Account settings.
- Check the Apply per-query revenue share for AdX checkbox to use per-query revenue share, or un-check the checkbox to use an optimized revenue share.
- Click Save.
Contact your account manager for more performance reporting information.