Payment reconciliation FAQ
The following applies only to customers with invoiced billing accounts.
Google is moving to a new billing system in 2016. Once the transition begins, we won’t be able to make changes to payments already allocated to invoices. If your account statement from Google doesn’t match your own records, you can make a payment reconciliation request.
What is payment reconciliation?
How do I initiate a payment reconciliation request?
To submit a payment reconciliation request, contact the email address on your invoice, and include the following information with your request:
- For the payment concerned:
- Payment method (for example, Wire, ACH, Check)
- Payment date
- Payment currency
- Payment amount
- Payment reference, if any (for example, check number, and so on)
- For the Google invoices to be covered by the payment, according to your internal accounts payable system:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Invoice currency
- Original invoice amount
- Invoice amount covered by the payment
- Outstanding invoice amount