- In DFP, click Admin Access & authorization Teams.
- Click New team.
- Enter a name for your team, and a description, if necessary, to help you and other users understand the purpose of the team or how it was set up.
- Add companies.
Click include next to all companies to create a team that has access to all of the companies in your network, or click All companies to browse for specific companies and click include.
Click Reset at the top of the Selected items box to clear all the selected companies and start over.
When you add companies, then click Save, you're given the option to add all of each company's orders to the team. You can add them all, or go to orders and add them individually to the team to give access to only a portion of each company's orders. Keep in mind that any orders you create subsequently will still need to be added to the team individually.
- Add inventory.
Click include next to all ad units to create a team that has access to all of the inventory in your network, or click All ad units to browse for specific inventory and click include.
Click Reset at the top of the Selected items box to clear all the selected ad units and start over.
- Add users.
- Click Add teams to show a list of all users in your account.
- Start typing the user's name to narrow the list
- Click the name of the user you want to add. Repeat to add all users who belong to the team.
- Choose whether team members can Edit or View other team members' orders, including the line items and creatives within each order. These are orders that are assigned to other users on the team.