Create an order
To run a new ad campaign through DoubleClick for Publishers, you'll first need to create a new order. After creating the order, you'll need to create line items, add creatives, and approve the order before it can serve. For reserved line item types (sponsorship and standard), DFP doesn't reserve inventory until the order is approved.
You can create an order in two ways:
- By running an inventory forecast
To convert an inventory forecast into an order:
- Run an inventory forecast.
- Enter an order name in the 'Save to an order' field at the bottom of the screen and click Continue.
All of the information from your forecast will be imported into your new order.
Create orders manually
You can create an order without running an inventory forecast. To create an order without running an inventory forecast:
- In your DoubleClick for Publishers account, click the Delivery tab.
- Click New Order.
- Enter your order information in the appropriate fields.
Order names must be unique within your network.
- Enter your line item information.
- Click Check inventory to ensure the order will have enough available impressions.
If the order doesn't have enough impressions and you save the order anyway, the order could underdeliver and you could break your contract with your advertiser.
- Click Save.