Planning is Campaign Manager's tool for planning and executing all aspects of your media buys. Through Planning, you can:
- Organize the media planning process for your team
- Issue RFPs and negotiate on inventory from publishers
- Generate and issue insertion orders (IOs), change orders (COs), and cancellation orders (XOs)
- Synchronize your media plan with Campaign Manager
More features and refinements are being added on a regular basis. See the release notes for the latest developments.
Is Planning right for my business?
Planning is perfect for any business that would benefit from better organization around your media plans and request for proposal (RFP) process, and is interested in saving time and preventing errors entering placement details into an ad serving system.
Already use Campaign Manager? Great! Once you've built a campaign plan in Planning, you can push your plan directly into a Campaign Manager campaign without needing to re-enter any data by hand.Already use MediaVisor?
Please note data from MediaVisor will not be synced into Planning. However, you can import placements from campaigns in Campaign Manager and reconcile these placements with Planning.
Please note that data from Reservation Buying will not be synced into Planning. However, you can import placements from campaigns in Campaign Manager and reconcile these placements with Planning.
Sign in to Planning
To start using Planning, navigate to ddm.google.com/ddm/planning/.
Any user of Campaign Manager can access Planning as long as they have the following permissions in Campaign Manager:
- Placement costs: Full access
- Placements: Full access
You use Campaign Manager permissions to control the following in Planning:
- Access to projects
- Ability to create and edit reusable terms and conditions
- Ability to create and apply signatures to order documents
Learn more about user permissions in: